Monday, July 21, 2014

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon Day 8 and High Summer Read-a-Thon Day 1: Progress

Hi Everyone! :)

Today was the first day of my couple of days of doing both read-a-thon's at once. I have to admit I dropped the ball though. I had a very crazy day, so I only read 16 pages in total. But, I hope to step it up this week though.

So, 16 pages in The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson. This book is turning out to be quite good. I am excited for the rest of it!




For Wicked Wildfire I am at 631 pages.
For High Summer I am at 16 pages.

If I remember right, I read quite a bit more towards the end of my last read-a-thon, so maybe I will do that again this time. Keep coming back for more updates!

Also, a quick update: I MIGHT be getting to do a challenge in the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon from August 18th - 24th. I will update more when the time comes.

Thank you for reading. I am glad you are here! :)
Have a great Tuesday! :)

post signature



2 comments: