Friday, July 25, 2014

Wicked Wildfire Day 9 & 10 (Wrap-up) and High Summer Day 3 & 4 Read-a-Thons: Progress

Hi everyone! :)

I finally was able to read a bit more yesterday, though I am not totally sure how cause I was so busy running around and getting my niece enrolled in school and getting her clarinet fixed and guitar bought, I swear we passed out super early. It was just a long day.
So this was the last day of Wicked Wildfire. I liked the 10 day long read-a-thon. I plan to do this one again.

On Wednesday I only read 10 pages in total.
But, I was about to read a total of 69 pages on Thursday! YAY! lol

I am still reading The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson. It just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to get though it. I hope I can in the next day or so.




So at the end of the #wwreadathon I read a total of: 744 pages
Not too bad, could have been better, but I enjoyed myself and that is what matters in the end. :)

At the end of Day 3 of the #hsreadathon I read a totally of : 129 pages
Not too bad, I have 4 more days to get some more reading done though. :)

That's it for today! Have a great weekend and look for more posts in the coming days! :)

post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment