Sunday, July 13, 2014

All About Me Tag!

Hello Everyone! :)

This is the Random Information Tag, I'm honestly not sure where I got it from, but I've had it for quite awhile. So, here we go!

Q: Name something you lost/gave away that can never be replaced?
A: Photos of people and things that I have loved over the years. I have lost so many of them.

Q: What is the theme song for the movie of your life?
A: Right To Be Wrong by Joss Stone

Q: List some bad habits/addictions:
A: Smoking and Soda *sigh*

Q: Who was your first crush?
A: Scott M.

Q: Most cherished childhood memory?
A: Spending time with my grandpa and him making s'getti o's

Q: What is some things nobody know about you because no one cared to ask?
A: Honestly, there is a lot. But, to narrow it down to just two, I would have to say... 1. My normally sunny disposition is me a big cover up for the fact that I am extremely sad all the time. 2. I have horrible anxiety and fears that I don't let most in on because I don't want them to use them against me if they ever get mad at me.

Q: Tell us about your first kiss...
A: Well, I was about to be 6. It happened at the top of a tall slide with a covering at our then apartment complex. He was 7 and names Scott M. I honestly only remember that much. The details are pretty fuzzy, I mean it was like 28 years ago or some such amount of time, lol.

Q: Worst mistake... What would you have done differently?
A: Well, again there are a lot I could mention here but, the one I am comfortable saying is: that I haven't finished college yet. I would have stuck with it, if I could have possibly known what I know now.

Q: 10 things you want to do before you die?
A: 1. Travel -- Canada, England, Italy
2. Finish college
3. Take a posed photo of someone famous
4. Write a book
5. Own a beautiful home
6. Own a brand new car
7. Own my own flower shop
8. Lose the weight that I want to
9. See my kids achieve the things in life that they want to, so they could become happy people
10. Stop drinking soda and stop smoking

Q: Something you know now that you wish you would have known earlier in life:
A: That most people suck. You can't trust too many people with the things that mean the most in the world to you.

Q: Greatest Fear:
A: I am not going to say here, because if you refer back to question 6 I already explained it.

Q: Top 5 things that you can't live without:
A: 1.My handsome kiddos
2. My iPhone
3. My Mac
4. My Canon
5. My iPod

Q: Quote the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you:
A: "You are truly smart and beautiful

Q: Last book you read?
A: Last book I finished: Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson. Book I am currently reading: In Honor by Jessi Kirby.

Q: Biggest regrets:
A: Not finishing college, among other things.

Q: How do rainy days make you feel?
A: "She's only happy when it rains..." by Garbage (Yes, I am an 80's and 90's kid, lol)

Q: What effect does music have on your mood?
A: Music can affect or reflect my mood, depending on the day.

Q: What did you learn today? What about yesterday?
A: Today: If I am truly interested in something, I can concentrate on it for hours! Yesterday: Sometimes, it is just easier to shut the fuck up.

Q: 5 traits people notice about you upon first meeting you:
A: 1. My eyes
2. My hair
3. My boobs
4. My tattoos
5. My Size
(Not necessarily in that order...)

Q: Historical Event from the day you were born? March 8th, 1981
A: Shakespeare's Cabaret closes at Bijou Theater NYC after 54 performances. Nancy Lopez wins the LPGA Arizona Copper Golf Classic.

Q: One wish:
A: I could lead a happy, healthy life along with my kids.

Q: Skinny dipping?
A: Uh, no thank you? lol. I have been once in my life, and I am good not to do it again, at least other than in my own backyard if I had a pool.

Alright, that's it everyone!

Hope you have a wonderful day! :)

post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment