Monday, May 11, 2015

Bout of Books 13 Read-A-Thon Day 1 Challenge: Bookish Survey

Hi Everyone! :)

Today is day 1 of the Bout of Books 13 Read-A-Thon and also the day for the first challenge.
Lori over at Writing My Own Fairy Tale has come up with the first challenge called "Bookish Survey". Here is my past for the challenge. :)

1. How do you organize your shelves?
-Top Shelf is my already read books and they are in alphabetical order
-2nd - 4th shelves are my TBR shelves and they are color coordinated.

2. What is one of your favorite books that's not in one of your favorite genres?
-The Divergent Series

3. Last 5 star book you read?
-What If by Rebecca Donovan

4. What book are you most excited to read during the Read-A-Thon?
-Papertowns - John Green

5. What book do you recommend most?
-The Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan

I would love to hear from you, please leave me some comments and tell me anything you want! :)

Have a great week everyone! :)


post signature

8 comments:

  1. My shelves are organized by colour too! It's so much prettier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy Paper Towns! I didn't like it as much as The Fault In Our Stars, but I still enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colour coordinated shelves are so pretty but I don't think I can seperate my series like that. I've never heard of The Breathing Series, I'll definitely check it out. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always say I want to organize by books by their color but I never do. I am always worried it won't look as pretty as those pictures on the internet. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers! My bookshelf is also partly colour-coordinated... I hope you'll do a bookshelf tour someday.
    Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Organizing my books by color gives me anxiety. I just can't separate my series. Color shelves look so pretty, but I just can't do it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a colour coordinator as well! I love my how my pretties look on the shelf all perfect together :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. bftreviews, I agree! :)
    Cynthia - John Green is just great in general! lol. I can't wait to read his other books, so far it is just TFIOS and Papertowns.
    Isa- I wasn't able to color coordinate for a long time, for the same reason as you, but I finally just took the plunge and I love it! And yes, please go read The Breathing Series and What If all by Rebecca Donovan, she is such an amazing author! :)
    Kay - I used to think so too, but it really does look nice! :)
    Marky - I did a bookshelf tour last year. But, I have made a lot of changes since then so I will this year! :)
    Jenni Elyse - I used to feel the same way. Now I love it :)
    Sofia T - I so agree!!

    Thank you everyone for the comments! :)

    ReplyDelete