Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon Day 2: Progress

Hey everyone! :)

Here we are ending the 2nd day already! I had a bit more success today with the reading. I found myself with about 2 hours of uninterrupted reading time in the evening, so I took full advantage!

I read a total of 104 pages today in Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour. I am really loving this book! I love that the main character, Emi is a lesbian but they don't make a big deal about it. Nina introduces it to the story with great subtleness. No fanfare, no dramatics. Just a subtle mention. She knows she doesn't need it to make her book good and I applaud that!

I will finish this one early on in the day and then I will move on to Hold Still also by Nina Lacour. I am excited for this one too, I have heard so much about it.

So, at the end of the 2nd day I have read:
Monday: 48 pages
Tuesday: 104 pages
----------------------------------
Total: 152 pages

For me, I am coin' pretty well I'd say! LOL!

Have a fantastic Hump Day!


post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment