Monday, August 17, 2015

Bout of Books 14: Day 1 Recap

I read so much today, I just had some major downtime and I decided that reading was the best way to fill my time.

Starting out the day I cracked open A Hot Glue Gun Mess by Mr. Kate. Such a great book! I loved that it was just different stories with corresponding DIY projects at the end of each story. I totally adore Mr. Kate, I watch her YouTube videos and Snapchat, she is so funny! I say check this book out, it is worth it.

I read all 246 pages of this book early on in the day.

After that I picked up Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. I love the back and forth between chapters, I love dual view books. I like that she isn't tied to being politically correct in writing this book. Also, she is speaking about real life things that actually happen to lots of people. So far, good book.

I read 77 pages today of this book.

That brings me to a total of: 323 pages for today! :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment