Thursday, July 31, 2014

July 2014 Favorites

Hello my beautiful friends! :)

This month for my favorites we have a pretty decent list, so sit back and enjoy!


Category #1: Beauty

Beautiful Day Triple Moisture Body Cream by Bath and Body Works
I bought this back in March after I received a gift card for Bath and Body Works. I have used it here and there, but since it has been warmer out, I have loved it even more. I am not sure why it worked like that, but it did. It is a rich, happy smell. Reminds me of a fragrant flower meadow. I also have the body wash and body spray.

Beautiful Day Fine Fragrance Mist by Bath and Body Works
This is the body spray I mentioned above. It is a lighter smelling version of the body cream. It just makes me happy when I wear it. I wish it lasted a little longer, but it does better than other body sprays I have used before.














Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish

Wine and Forever
This is a beautiful, dark wine color. It was a good polish too, lasted about 2 weeks which is longer than most polishes last on my nails.
Green with Envy
This is a fantastic mint green color. I have like 5 or 6 other mint colored polishes and I have to admit this one is my favorite color wise and that this was a great nail polish in general.











Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish

Blue Crushin'
This is a turquoise/teal dark green/blue. I love it! The polish itself is great, good coverage and a strong pigment.
Soulmate
This is a pink/peach type color. I am loving it!

Category #2: Books

Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour
Hold Still by Nina Lacour
The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson
In Honor by Jessi Kirby












Category #3: T.V. Shows

Cedar Cove on the Hallmark Channel
I watched season 1 on Netflix though and soon I will catch up on season 2. This is a good show, I really enjoy it. I am a fan of Lifetime movies though and this kind of has that feel to it.

Breaking Bad
My boyfriend and I have been watching this on Netflix. Neither of us had ever seen it and even though it is over now we wanted to check it out. It is a really good show, now I know why everyone raved about it.

Category #4:Website

Netflix
I have loved this site for a long time, but I have really been watching it a lot lately! I wish they updated daily like other sites so that we could be caught up on seasons quicker, but I am watching a lot of shows I had never thought I would even like.

Category #5: You Tuber

LavitaDiMeg
Her blog channel is Here and her beauty channel is here.
She doesn't hide her self behind all the make-up and stuff. She may dress up and get all dolled up, but she also goes without make-up and in her lounging clothes and talks about her anxiety and the arguments her and her and boyfriend have. I like when people can be real like that.

Category# 6: Author

Angie Martin
I originally started talking with her because I won a giveaway she was putting on. But, soon we realized that she grew up in the city I live in and it went from there, now we talk about once a week or so. She is great and her books are too. I am excited to finish Conduit by her.

Here is the video that goes with this blog....

Have a great end of the week! :)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment