Monday, July 28, 2014

High Summer Read-a-Thon Day 6 and 7: Wrap-up

Hi everyone! :)

So, I guess I didn't end up reading much this weekend, I felt like I read more than I actually did, lol.

I also didn't finish The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson. I so bad wanted to, cause it is a good book thus far. I just didn't find myself having enough time.




Saturday, I read: 36 pages
Sunday, I read: 38 pages

Total for all of the High Summer Read-a-Thon is 223 pages.

This was a good run of 2 read-a-thons combined. I wish I could have had a bit more time to read, but maybe the next one I will.

Have a great week everyone! :)

post signature


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining me. We don't always get to read as much as we would like, especially during read-a-thons. Weird how that happens. I hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did enjoy it! I will be joining the next one for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete