Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon Day 1 progress:

Hi everyone! :)

Well, I wasn't able to read a ton unfortunately, it was a super busy Monday for me. But, I managed to read a bit in 2 books [I like to dual read sometimes].

I started out with Conduit by Angie Martin. I have actually become somewhere between acquaintances and friends (LOL) over the last couple weeks after I won a couple of her giveaways. She and I bonded over the fact that her hometown is where I currently live and we talked about a lot since then. She is also one of the authors in the giveaway I am am just finishing up.
Conduit is her 2nd book and it is wonderful so far! I can't wait to finish it! Angie is a wonderful author and I am enjoying her writing style! You can find Conduit here.
I read 21 pages in this book.

I started Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour. I've heard a lot about this book, so I had to read it! I read 27 pages on day 1 and so far it is fantastic.
If you haven't read it and like contemporary novels, then by all means pick this up at the Book Depository (just click the banner on the lefthand side).

That's it for today! :)

Look for Day 2's post tomorrow.

Have a wonderful day! :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment