Thursday, July 17, 2014

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon Day 3: Progress

Hey everyone! :)

So, for day 3 I did better than I had the previous days in this read-a-thon. I had a bit more time on my hands too. lol.

So I read the rest of Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour. Oh man, it was such a good book! It was a quick read, but it packed a good punch, nothing over the top or extraordinary, but still very much relatable and really made you think about how others have lived their lives. I finished the book off by reading the last 176 pages.

Then, I moved on to Hold Still by Nina Lacour. I got 50 pages through and my heart is already broken, it is so sad. This is Nina Lacour's very first book and it is beautiful but tragic. You really should go pick it up, it is wonderful.


So, the total amount of pages I read was: 226

I'd say I did pretty darn good considering the 2 pervious days, lol!

After 3 days, my total score is: 378 pages!
And I am on my 3rd book, though I have only gotten all the way through just one book. I will be picking Conduit back up, but I think it will be after the read-a-thon because of the content, I need to be able to really enjoy it, so I don't wanna feel rushed.

Ok, that is it for now! :)

Have a great rest of your week!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment