Thursday, July 10, 2014

July 2014 TBR/Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon and High Summer Read-a-Thon Goals!

Hello Everyone! :)

So, for the month of July I will be joining 2 read-a-thons. Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon which is from the 14th to the 24th. Yes, 10 whole days! YAY! Then, High Summer Read-a-Thon is next from the 21st to the 27th. Yeah, they overlap, I guess I sometimes try to be an overachiever. lol.
I am super excited for these to start. They will be my 2nd and 3rd ones to enter.
This list might be a bit ambitious, but I want to make sure I am covered since I have 13 days worth of reading time to cover, plus the rest of the month too.

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon High Summer Read-a-Thon

These are in no particular order, because I am sure I will not follow any order to be honest, I didn't last time.

Book #1: Allegiant by Veronica Roth
I want to finish off this series. I read the other 2 in May in the read-a-thon I did then, but I really needed a break from them for a bit because I have never read dystopian style novels before so it was a brain stressor for me, though I did like them a lot!




Book #2: Big, Fat Manifesto by Susan Vaught
I started this one in the last read-a-thon too and never have gotten back to it. What I read of it was good, so I can't wait to get back into it.



Book #3: Openly Straight by Bill Konigsberg
I started this one in April and never have gotten back to it, I will though because what I read was good!






Book #4: Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
I have read lots about this one online and I can't wait to find out what the hype is about.






Book #5: Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn
I loved this movie! So, I am hoping reading the book will be even better.







Book #6: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
I love his and his brothers You Tube channel and I have heard so much about this book, so I am hoping it does not disappoint.






Book #7: Hold Still by Nina Lacour
I bought this book last month and I am so excited to dive in!







Book #8: Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour
I have heard from many people that I will love this book, so I am looking forward to finding out.






Book #9: The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson
A new kind love triangle? Um yes, please!







Book #10: Conduit by Angie Martin
I am super excited to read this one! It is set in the same city I live in and the author's hometown is the city I currently live in. Plus, she is such a sweetheart!

I may or may not have to add more books later on. We will see. Come back and look during the read-a-thons to see my progress. Leave me some words of encouragement too, I might need it! lol.

Enjoy the rest of your week! :)






4 comments:

  1. Great list! Good luck with the read a thon! I hope you get through all of your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I really hope I do too, LOL!

      Delete
  2. Welcome, Mandy! You have a great list of books lined up. I know you've been doing Wicked Wildfire so I'm sure you've already got some reading done. Hope you get more in with us this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle! :) I have gotten a bit of reading done for sure. I hope to get a bunch more done this week though! :)
      Have a wonderful week!

      Delete