Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Book Spine Poetry with My Little Pocketbooks

Hi everyone! :)

I am in day 2 of the Bout of Books 11 read-a-thon! One of today's challenges is called Book Spine Poetry, so I am gonna give it a whirl!
Here is the post which includes the rules and such for the contest: My Little Pocketbooks Blog

Alright, let's get started! :)

I like poems that are similar to lists, because well I like lists, lol. So, this may not make the most sense to anyone else, lol. But, she did say it didn't have to make any sense at all.

The fault in our stars matched my life next door.
Don't breathe a word.
Pieces of me hold still.
You better not cry.
A wolf at the table.
Out of breath.
The cupcake queen love story.
Love, Stargirl.



post signature

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you managed to create the whole poem without any extra words!
    Your poem sounds really nice.Great job:)
    Here's my poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right it doesn't have to make sense and your poem is really long without the extra words. WOW ! Great job! Thanks for joining the mini challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! I had a bunch of fun with this challenge today as well. Happy Bout of Books!

    Kay @ It's a Book Life

    ReplyDelete