Friday, May 16, 2014

Day 5 Update

Day 5 is over! So, here is my updates.

My day started at 5 am again. I didn't get time to read before I left at 6 am though. But, one of the kids I normally take to school didn't ride with me but his little sister did and she has to be at school 30 minutes later than he does, so, I had almost an hour and a half to wait (I live in a bigger city, so wasting gas to go home wasn't an option), but she fell back to sleep, so I had peace and quiet the whole time. I read about 78 pages in that time, it isn't impressive, but it is more than normally get to read at a time cause of other's distractions, lol.

After that I came home and did some business related stuff, so I wasn't able to pick back up my book til noon, but once I did, I read until 4 pm with minimal interruption, and I read 153 pages in that time frame. I would have actually read more, but I spent 45 minutes of that time outside playing with the dogs, they really like bubbles, lol.

Then from 4 to 6 I did more business related stuff. But from 6 to 8 I read 62 more pages in-between my boyfriend getting home from work and talking to me ( he has never had much concept of me with a book in font of me, he isn't a reader, lol), and taking care of the dogs.

After that I relaxed on the couch and had dinner and even took a bit of a nap, lol. I don't have to get up in the morning for anything so, I am sleeping in and staying up a bit later tonight than normal, lol.

It is now 12:20 am, I am tired, but I have some things left to finish, like my book, I only have about 30 pages left and then I am going to start Insurgent, I am way into the series now. Divergent has grabbed ahold of me and I am excited to know more! lol. I really was worried that I wouldn't like the series, but man I was way wrong. I really hope the other 2 are as good as this one! :)

Ok, off to read some more!
Have a wonderful day! :)






2 comments:

  1. It's great that you made use of little gaps to get reading done. Busy days are always the worst during read-a-thons.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really try to, sometimes I feel the little gaps aren't worth it to pick up a book and try to read, but I am getting back into seeing that it is. So, I hope I will keep doing it even after the Read-A-Thon is over. :)

      Delete