Monday, July 21, 2014

Wicked Wildfire Read-a-Thon Day 6 & 7: Progress

Hi everyone! :)

Well, I didn't get a ton of reading done this weekend.

I read a total of 3 whole pages on Saturday. I had an all day event that prevented me from reading, ugh.
Those 3 pages were me starting The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson.

Then on Sunday I read 45 pages.

26 of those pages were from The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson.

The other 19 pages were from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
The reason for the switch was only because I was on the phone with a friend who was having a hard time and wanted me to tell her a story, but I am no good with spur of the moment story making up, so I grabbed the book nearest to me at that moment and it happened to be The Fault in Our Stars because was planning to pick it up next.

So, I read a total of 615 pages with in 7 days! :)

I like both books so far. I hope to get more reading done Monday, plus I star the 2nd Read-a-Thon I am doing this month! lol

Have a great week! :)

post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment