Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Post Read-A-Thon Hangover!

So after 7 days of reading as much as possible because of the Read-A-Thon, I have taken now 3 days off from reading, lol. I haven't read anything at all in the form of a book/ebook. But, I am feeling the pull again, so I will be diving into Insurgent again tonight, I hope to finish it before the end of the month, which is 10 days away, so there is a good chance that I will, lol.

I have to admit, I enjoyed Divergent so much, I really hope Insurgent doesn't disappoint, though, I am pretty sure Veronica Roth has ensured it to be worth the read. Then Allegiant will follow next, and well I have heard good and bad things about it, so I am exited to find out which it will be. But, I have a feeling I will like it. I rarely find a book I can't connect with in some way.

Well, this is gonna be a short one, I am gonna get on with some reading. :)

Have a good one, everyone! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment