Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Tuesday (on Wednesday) Update for Read-A-Thon

Slow reading day yesterday, I was busy and couldn't find much time to be able to read. So, 55 pages is all I was able to read. Sad, I know. Esp since I am such a quick reader and I love to read so much.

Also, I didn't finish any books, of course. But, I hope to finish at least one today. I am currently reading Shut Out by Kody Keplinger and it isn't a long one, so I should be able to get it done today. We will see.

After this Read-A-Thon I am not sure I could do a shorter one, I need the time spread out for sure, cause I am so busy.
So far, Shut Out is a good book. I enjoy Lissa's OCD neurotic way. Not that I enjoy her suffering, but I enjoy that she is portrayed as a real person and not some snot nosed, rich, beauty queen... Also, the situation where she met Cash when her and Randy were broken up is something that happens all the time, esp to teenagers.

Overall, I have enjoyed this book a lot and I hope it keeps getting better, which knowing Kody Keplinger, it will. The Duff was a great book.

Ok, off to read some more! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment