Sunday, May 11, 2014

Goal Updates for Bout of Books Read-A-Thon

I figured I would go ahead and get my goal post out of the way for the start of the Read-a-Thon. I will be posting daily on my progress, so be prepared! lol.

So, the amount of time I am going to be devoting to this is: the entire time, the 12th-18th. Well, aside from when I am sleeping, haha!

My page goal per day is: 200+ pages.

My overall for the week goal is: 1,000+ pages. (Hey, I made it guys! 1,059 pages over all! YAY! I also won one of the challenges too!I will do a post about that as soon as I receive my prize, so I can go into more detail!) :)

The books I plan to read are here: TBR for Read-A-Thon Post

It will look something like this in all the other posts:

Update:

Number of Books I've read today:
Monday - 1
Tuesday - 0
Wednesday - 0
Thursday - 0
Friday - 0
Saturday - 1
Sunday - 1

Total Number of Books I've read:
Monday - 1
Tuesday - 1
Wednesday - 1
Thursday - 1
Friday - 1
Saturday - 2
Sunday - 3

Number of Pages I've read today:
Monday - 378
Tuesday - 55
Wednesday - 34
Thursday - 68
Friday - 293
Saturday - 60
Sunday - 171

Total number of pages I've read:
Monday - 378
Tuesday - 433
Wednesday - 467
Thursday - 535
Friday - 828
Saturday - 888
Sunday - 1,059

Which books I have finished:
Monday - Love, In English by Karina Halle
Tuesday - None
Wednesday - None
Thursday - None
Friday - None
Saturday - Divergent - Veronica Roth
Sunday - Shut Out - Kody Keplinger

Which Book I am currently reading:
Monday - Big Fat Manifesto by Susan Vaught
No Place Like Oz by Danielle Paige
Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult.
Tuesday - Big Fat Manifesto - Susan Vaught
Nineteen Minutes - Jodi Piccoult
Shut Out - Kody Keplinger
Wednesday - Shut Out - Kody Keplinger
Thursday - Divergent - Veronica Roth
Friday - Divergent - Veronica Roth
Saturday - Insurgent - Veronica Roth
Shut Out - Kody Keplinger
Sunday - Insurgent - Veronica Roth



Of course this one is blank because it hasn't started yet. :) Soon though, I am so excited! :)
My boyfriend might not be as excited though, since I will be ignoring him the whole week, LMAO! He'll be ok, he really isn't depended on me THAT much. lol

Ok, off to do other work somewhere else, lol!

Have a wonderful day! <3













No comments:

Post a Comment