Sunday, May 18, 2014

Day 6: Update

Day 6- Saturday:
I only read about 60 pages, I just ended up with too much going on. We were dog sitting a puppy who had been sick but his owner said had been getting better, but once he was here we saw that he was really bad. So we took him to the vet cause the owner turned off his phone, and come to find out the puppy had parvo, luckily the vet said we caught it quick enough. So, we left the dog and finally hours later the owner TEXT and said he was gonna go pick up the puppy. BUT, the Vet won't let him, can't legally, cause he is a highly contagious puppy. So, this is a lesson for all of you looking into getting a puppy, or have a sick one. 3 days is about the limit for a puppy to live once the parvo virus as caught hold. Be proactive, get all their shots, and if a dog seems sick, take it to the vet. *steps off of soap box* sorry.

Ok, so I read 60 pages. I am ok with that considering all the stress we had going on all before 11 am, lol.
I finished Divergent and moved back to Shut Out by Kody Keplinger. I am not terribly far from being done with it. Then, If I have enough time, I will work on Insurgent some more.

I will be doing a book review on Shut Out, I am truly enjoying it, not quite as much as The Duff by her, but still really good. I can't wait to finish it. :)

Ok, Have a wonderful day everyone! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment