Monday, May 19, 2014

Last Day: Update

Here is my update for the last day of the Read-a-Thon. :)

I finished up Shut Out by Kody Keplinger. It ended up being a really good book! I was still recovering from my crazy Saturday, so I didn't read as much as I would have liked. however, I did meet my overall goal of at least 1,000 pages! I ended up at 1,059! YAY! I have to admit I am pretty darn proud of myself! :)

So I read 3 books equaling out to 1,059 pages. :) For my first time ever doing a read-a-thon, I say I did pretty well! :)

If you want a more detailed look at my daily goals, here is the link to that post: Goal Updates

Also, please feel free to subscribe and share my blog over on the right side of the screen! :) Thank you for visiting all week it has meant a lot to me to have so many people who have visited.

Ok, time to go to work on some other stuff.
Have a good day everyone! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment