Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 4 challenge for Bout of Books Read-A-Thon: Spell It Out

Well, this challenge will be a fun one for sure!


Day 4: Spell It Out Challenge


The Rules

*Use the first letter in any book you’ve read or want to read to spell out a word. You can choose first name, initials, your birthday month, or your zodiac sign.

*Share your word on your blog, Facebook, Twitter or Goodreads.

*Submit a link to your post in the linky below! You’ll get an extra FIVE entries in the Rafflecopter international giveaway for an eBook of your choice (Amazon or B&N, up to $10 USD) for participating in this challenge. You MUST be participating in Bout of Books 10.0 to be eligible to win the giveaway, but you can always post your answer in the comments just for fun if you aren’t a participant.

*If you tweet about this challenge, don’t forget to mention me, @kimberlyreads, and use the #boutofbooks hashtag.



Them's the rules, so let's get started! :)

I am planning to spell out my name: Mandy

Magical Thinking by Augusten Burroughs. I love his writing, it is raw and he doesn't hold back without being an in your face-know it all-bitchy writer. I have to admit this isn't my favorite book by him, but I love all of his books.

Attachments by Rainbow Rowell. I haven't read any of her books yet, but I am excited to! I have pretty much all the books of hers that I can on my TBR list. :)

Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn. This is on my TBR list or sure! I own the movie and have for years. But, I just haven't gotten to them book yet, that's not to say I haven't wanted to though.

Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige. I am excited to read this! Again on my TBR list, I have already started "No Place Like Oz" the prequel to this, so it will be coming soon!

You Better Not Cry by Augusten Burroughs. Again I adore him and his writing. This book is also not my favorite, but it is close. This book made me cry laugh, and wish I could jump in and help him when things got tough for him. This one is worth reading for sure!



There we go! That is the challenge for Day 4.
I am enjoying this read-a-thon and the challenges too!
I will have a an update for Day 3 coming up soon, be on the look out! :)



4 comments:

  1. Attachments and Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist are among some of my all-time favorites! Thanks for playing along. :)

    Kim @ kimberlyfaye reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am excited to read them! I have a feeling I will love them too! Thank you for this challenge, it was a lot of fun! :)

      Delete
  2. Dorothy Must Die was good, I wish I had read the prequel first, it would have explained things better. Hope you enjoy both. Thanks for Sharing. Here's my Spell-it-Out Challenge if you'd like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The prequel is a little odd starting out, so we will see how it goes, though, I think soon it will explain more, still discovering the back story at the moment. I will head over there and look, thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete