Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Main Point Books Review

Hi everyone! :)

During the Bout of Books Read-a-Thon last month, I won one of the challenges. It was really cool, since I really have never won anything before. So, in winning I was gifted a gift card to a store called Main Point Books -- 1041 W. Lancaster Ave., Bryn Mewr, PA 19010. Their website is: www.mainpointbooks.com though they don't have online ordering unfortunately. BUT, you can call at: (610) 525-1480 or email at: mainpointbooks@gmail.com one of them will help you out with your ordering. Also, they do a flat $5.00 shipping rate.

Hannah was the one I worked with. She was so patient (I am a handful when I am learning to do new things (like place an order for something when I don't know prices and all of that), kind, understanding, and made sure to keep me updated on the progress of things because one of the books they had to wait to receive before they could send it to me. But, it was so quick, and they sent my books to me on Friday and today is Tuesday and I received it today. I am surprised and delighted. The books are brand new and in perfect shape, I am glad for that! They also sent me 3 books marks. One was one that might have came with that book, but the other two are for their store and I liked that there was one for each book I received too.

Both of the books I received. I have already read The DUFF, but it was so good, I wanted to own the hard copy, I plan to read it again without a doubt! I plan to read The Fault in Our Stars after I finish the book I am currently reading. I have been wanting to read it since I learned about it, cause it seems like such a good book!


I featured the bookmarks too, so you could see what they looked like! :)


I will use these guys again! Also, I mentioned that I loved the photos of their little town and she said if I ever visited to email them cause they would be happy to tell me all about the interesting stuff there and what I should go and see. I actually have always wanted to do more of a tour of the Northeast, esp in the fall, so I could take lots of photos. So, this would be awesome! I tell ya, it might have to for sure happen now. :)

Ok, honestly, check them out, they are fantastic, and I am all about supporting a small business! :)

Ok, that's it for now. Have a wonderful day! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment