Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Thrift Books!!

Hello Everyone! :)

So, you might have noticed that I have a Thrift Books banner on the left side of my blog here. I am now an affiliate for them. I have been using them for close to 7 years and I absolutely love their site. I have never had any mishaps, never had to return anything, and never had a book be late. They are a great company bringing us books for such a cheap rate and red shipping! They are usually quite early on delivery, the books are in great shape, and ordering is so easy. They have a great selection of books too!
Just click the banner on the left side of my blog and check them out! I bet you will love them too! I mean who can't really beat cheap, well taken care of books! :)

If you would like to become and affiliate, but aren't sure how to go about it, please let me know, I would love to help you figure it out!

Thank you for reading my blog, I truly appreciate you!

Coming soon will be a few tag blogs and it's getting close to the end of the month again and you know what the means! A book haul, a wrap-up, and a favorites video! Be on the look out for those in the coming weeks!

That's it for now! Have a fantastic rest of your week!






No comments:

Post a Comment