Sunday, June 15, 2014

High Summer Read-a-Thon with Seasons of Reading

High Summer Read-a-Thon

I will be joining this read-a-thon! I am excited for it! After the last one (and it was my first one), I am ready to do more of them. They can be hard work, but they are so worth it. I really fell back in love with reading after the last one so I am truly grateful I was able to do it.

Click on that photo up there and join in the fun. Sign-up is coming soon, so you will have to check back occasionally because I am not sure when sign-up starts.

Come join the fun! :)

Have a wonderful week everyone! :)






2 comments:

  1. Not sure what happened...I posted a comment, but it didn't show up. ???

    Anyway, I was just thanking you for sharing. And I'm so glad that mine was your first read-a-thon and the experience was rewarding. Does the heart good.

    I'll try to get the sign up post posted some time this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird, my comment didn't show up either. ugh. I will see if I can fix that issue.

    Thank you for he update, Michelle, I will make sure to put up a new blog when you get the sign-up ready to go.

    I have a few people who have mentioned they are excited for it! I know I am! :)

    ReplyDelete