Thursday, June 5, 2014

May 2014|Favorites

Hey everyone! :)

So, I have a pretty good list of favorites this month!

The first category is of course.... BOOKS!! :)

I honestly really want to mention just one, it was such a wonderful book! Love, In English by Karina Halle. It was honest, raw, beautiful, funny, sweet, relatable, and so many other qualities. I really related to it and I recommend it to everyone!

Next category is: My favorite YouTuber this month!

First one is Jen from Organized Like Jen , My House Wife Life , and The Busy Bee Buzz ... She honestly just is so sweet and fun to watch, her videos have great content and she edits them very well, plus her blog Is well written! I love that she can laugh at her self and she just seems to generally care about what she does and the people that follow her. I am sure glad I found her videos! :)

On to the next category: TV shows!

I have been re-watching all the the seasons of Army Wives on Netflix , I started them around the 5th of May. I am still watching them, it is taking time, though trust me I could marathon most of them and do it happily! lol.
This show makes me cry, laugh, worry, and wonder. These are the makings of a truly good show. I am so sad that they cancelled it last year. But, the last season was different people and it just wasn't the same. Though, it was good, just different.

Next category is: iPhone apps!

I just got my new iPhone 5c (32gb, in white... *swoon*) and I am checking out different apps and things. But, honestly the one I spend the most time on is one I have had awhile. GoodReads is a great app! I can't remember how I found it, but I have been a member since 2012. When I joined it wasn't a very busy site then, now it has just flat out exploded. lol.

Ok, the next category is: Beauty!

3 of these products are all from Estee Lauder.

1. So Polished Exfoliating Scrub- I am in love with this. It keeps my face so smooth and I can feel how well it works when I wash it off my face each time. I love that feeling!

2. Time Zone: Anti-line/wrinkle eye cream - It is cooling on your under eyes. I am only 33, so I don't really have much for wrinkles, but I use this to help to see them sooner than I need to, lol.

3. Advanced Night Repair - Honestly, my face just feels better when I wake up. My skin doesn't feel tight anymore and when I wash it when I wake up, it actually feels like it has helped so much!

Then, I have CND almond hydrating lotion. I have been using this stuff for like 1.5 years. I love this stuff. It smells so good! And it works well too. I use it mostly once my nails are dry after I paint them.

Lastly in this category, I have EOS Shave Cream. Man, the smell of this makes me hungry! It smells so fruity and sweet! I can't quite put my finger on the smell, but it is familiar and summer smelling! I love it!

And for the last category: The Random Section!

My Starbucks metal travel coffee mug- I love this one. I got it from my boyfriends parents for Easter in 2013. This thing is amazing! It keeps things cold or hot for hours and it keeps ice intact for a super long time too! I am serious! I recommend this to anyone that has a need for it!

Next, My Owl porcelain travel coffee mug with the rubber lid. I bought it for $3.00 at the Dollar General Store at the end of April. It such a great cup, it does it's job well and it is super easy to clean! :)


Those are all of my favorites for May! I really look forward to compiling this list each month! It is so much fun to show you guys the things I am enjoying! :)

Check out my video that goes with this blog! :)

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!





No comments:

Post a Comment