Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Top 25 Most Anticipated Book Releases of 2015

Hey Everyone! :)

I found a few books that I really am excited about that are being released this year! :)

1. The Boy Most Likely To by Huntley Fitzpatrick (I read My Life Next Door in 2014 and loved it, so I just had to read this one!)

2. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West

3. The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand

4. I Was Here by Gayle Forman

5. Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes

6. All Fall Down by Ally Carter

7. Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver

8. My Heart & Other Black Holes by Jasmine Warga

9. All The Rage by Courtney Summers

10. Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen

11. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven

12. The Start of Me & You by Emery Lord

13. Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

14. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler

15. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios

16. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera

17. Anne & Henry by Dawn Ius

18. The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver

19. Igniting Lies by Rebecca Donovan [I adore her writing style!]

20. Killing Monica by Candace Bushnell [Have loved every book she has ever written! Plus the Sex and the City TV show and movies! lol]

21. Where Sea Meets Sky by Karina Halle

22. Lying Out Loud by Kody Keplinger [Love her books!]

23. Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby [She is a great writing style]

24. Love Hurts by Malorie Blackman

25. Confess by Colleen Hoover









There are so many more books I want to read this year that are coming out, but these are the main ones at this point! :)

Have a great rest of the week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment