Saturday, January 24, 2015

Last 20 Books I Finished

Hi everyone! :)

So, I was scrolling through GoodReads the other day trying to stir up some blog ideas and the idea to do this popped up because I have never really done anything like this before, so I decided to roll with it. Hope it is of interest to some of you. :) Plus, I love when people find recommendations from the books I read. lol.


These are in order from the last book I read back.

1. Girlbomb: A Halfway Homeless Memoir by Janice Erlbaum
2. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
3. What If by Rebecca Donovan
4. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
5. The Disenchantments by Nina Lacour
6. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
7. The Bermudez Triangle by Maureen Johnson
8. Hold Still by Nina Lacour
9. Everything Leads to You by Nina Lacour
10. In Honor by Jessi Kirby
11. Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
12. Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
13. We We're Liars by E. Lockhart
14. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
15. Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
16. Divergent by Veronica Roth
17. Love, In English by Karina Halle
18. The DUFF by Kody Kiplinger
19. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher
20. Designs on the Cowboy by Roxann Delaney




These were such good books. I am so excited to get some more books under my belt!

Coming Up:


Have a great rest of your weekend! :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment