Friday, January 9, 2015

2015 Reading Challenge

Hi Everyone! :)



In 2014, I did a year long reading challenge -- I enjoyed it so much that I decided to do it again this year.
My goals are the same as last year: 10,000 pages and 30 books. I figured since I wasn't quite able to meet my goal in 2014 that I should stick with it and aim for it again this year.
This year will be a little different because I am going to be doing more updates here on the blog. I will be doing a 3 month update, 6 month, 9 month, and 1 year. So be on the look out for those.

Here are the links to the 2 updates from last year: 2014 6 month update and 2014 12 month update.



The next blog coming up is gonna be a good one! I am excited or it! :)



Have a great weekend!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment