Sunday, January 18, 2015

This Weeks Playlist: Mix it Up

Hi everyone! :)

So, this is the playlist I have been listening to most of the week, in my truck, while I am at work, while I work at home, while I grocery shop, and well pretty much everywhere, lol. I love a ton of different kinds of music, so this list is crazy mixed up, so no judgement. lol.

1. Somewhere with you - Kenny Chesney
2. Two of a Kind, working' on a Full House - Garth Brooks
3. Like a Star - Corinne Bailey Rae
4. Fight for all the Wrong Reasons - Nickelback
5. Raised by Wolves - U2
6. Marry You - Bruno Mars
7. Cooler Than Me - Mike Posner
8. Voices - Hed PE
9. Innocence - Halestorm
10. You are the Song - Soulicit
11. For the First Time - The Script
12. Get Off on the Pain - Gary Allan
13. Into Nothing - James Alan
14. Lookin' at me - Mase
15. I'm a Keeper - The Band Perry
16. Country Girl [Shake it for Me] - Luke Bryan
17. Prom Queen - Lil' Wayne
18. Country Song - Seether
19. If it's Love - Train
20. Animals - Nickelback


I plan to do this every Sunday. I like sharing the music I like with the others.


Coming up:





post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment