Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Bout of Books 12: Day 1 Progress

Hi everyone!

So day 1, I started reading My Life in Black and White by Natasha Friend. Such a good book so far. I made it through 116 pages. It really is a sad book, I can't wait to finish it.



Then I picked up Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and read just 6 pages. I am just borrowing this book from my future mother-in-law, so I wanted to get it read soon so I can get it back to her. So far it is good, after I get done with it I am going to watch the movie. I have been wanting to see it, but I hate watching the movie then reading the book, lol.



So, my total amount of pages for day 1 was 122 pages.




post signature

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I'm reading Gone Girl during bout of books too. I haven't started it yet, but we will have to talk once BoB 12.0 is over! :)

    ReplyDelete