Friday, January 16, 2015

My Planner Supply Box!

Hi Everyone! :)


So, I decided to do a post about my planner supplies that I have accumulated. I adore the stuff that makes my planner what it is, I have really tried hard to make my DIY Planner exactly how I want it, so I can fully enjoy it. I will try to list where I got everything, but some of it I may not remember. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment! :)

So, first off, we will start with the box.
I bought it for about $3.00 at Walmart. I think they are normally a little more, but I caught a sale for it awhile back.










Next, my scissors.
I have a larger pair and a smaller pair, for different sized jobs. The black pair I have had for like 4 years I believe and I can't remember where I bought them. The red pair I actually stole from my boyfriend, I am not sure where he got them at. lol





Hole punches.
The hand-held pair I bought at Walmart for a few dollars. The 3-hole punch I bought just a few days ago at Walmart also, and it was only $3.00! I was excited when I found it. I also haven't used it a ton, but I do know it will work on 10 pieces of regular copy paper without much issue.



Tape.
The skinny double-sided tape I bought at Dollar General, I like the size but it isn't near as sticky as I would like for it to be. I bought 4 of them for $2.00. The bigger double sided tape came from Walmart and it was $3.00 I believe. It is super sticky. The tiny double sided tape came from Michael's. I like it because it rolls on similar to the white out strips, but it isn't as sticky as I would have liked it to be either.


Glue sticks.
I am not sure where I bought them or how much they were, but I do like them, they have a decent stickiness to them.










Index cards.
I bought them at Walmart, I think they were like $1.00 or something. I buy them all the time and never really pay attention to price, lol.










Notepads.
The cupcake one I bought at Dollar General a few years ago. The other 3 came from a set I got for Christmas from my boyfriend sister, so I am not sure where they came from or how much they were.






Note cards.
I got both of these from the Target $1 spot. I use the envelopes in my planner hold stickers and other little things like that. I cut the cards in half and use them as dashboard type things or for lists in my planner. I hole punch all of them so they fit in there perfectly.




Journaling cards.
I bought these at Walmart last year. They were on sale for like $1.00, I am not sure how much they are normally.










Post-it notes.
I love all of these! lol I bought the green ones and the brown ones from Target for $1.00 a piece. All the others came from Wal-mart and I am not sure how much they were.








Page flags.
The ones on the purple background were from Target for $1.00. The others came from Walmart, they were just a few dollars a piece.









Tabs.
I bought these from Walmart a bit ago, I can't remember how much they were, a few dollars I know that. I use these to mark important spots in my planner that are temporary.








Avery Stickers.
I love these stickers. Both sets were from Walmart for a few dollars each.












Chalk.
I bought this at Target for $1.00. I use them on some painted jars my dad made for me that he painted them with chalkboard paint.










Large paperclips.
I bought these last year from Target, they were 3 for $1.00.











And lastly, wash tape!
I mainly got them all from Target, Walmart, Michael's, Joann's, Hobby Lobby, and [ The Washi Shop on Etsy ].











These last 2 photos are what everything looks like in the box. I have to play a bit of tetris with the wash tape for it fit in there perfectly, but it all fits! lol.

Well, I hope you find some things you like! Please, comment with any comments or questions! I would love the hear from you! :)

Coming Up:

Now this is not one of my creations, it is Fashion By The Book's though, check her's out, they are great! :)

Have a great Friday everyone!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment