Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September Blogging Challenge: Day 2

Good morning everyone! :)

Well here we are at day 2 of the September Blogging Challenge!

Day #2: Something you're proud of accomplishing recently

1. I have been losing weight, so much so that my pants are falling off of me.
2. I am busting my butt and actually enjoying my job.
3. I have been being the best possible parent to the teenager (tho I am far from perfect and have a ton of work to do to be even better, but I am doing the best I can for the moment.)
4. I am enjoying blogging much more now than I have in the past, and that makes me very happy! :)
5. I have been eating my chia seeds with at least one meal a day, and 3 days in, I already am feeling better!
6. I got to see my parents this morning after 1 year and 10 months of not having seen them :( Though 5:30 am was not exactly when I wanted to get up, I sure am glad I was given the chance to spend an hour having breakfast with them before they had to head out again (they travel for work, so they were literally just passing through).

Honestly, that is a lot I have accomplished lately! More than most other times! lol.

(Scroll down for some fun photos of my teenager and her BFF!lol)

Have a great rest of your week! :)

post signature


PS: My teenager is the taller one with the red hair. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment