Thursday, September 18, 2014

September Blogging Challenge: Days #12 - #18

Hi everyone! :)

I am gonna get right into this, cause I never have enough time for anything anymore, lol.

Day #12:
Favorite Quote:
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - Eleanor Roosevelt

Day #13:
Your top guilty pleasures:
1. Soda
2. Netflix
3. Apple Products

Day #14:
Your favorite things about blogging:
-Being able to be creative with my writing.
-Writing about things I love and letting other see what I write.

Day #15:
Favorite TV Shows:
-Sons of Anarchy
-Grey's Anatomy
-Hart of Dixie
-The Fosters
-Switched at Birth
-Pretty Little Liars
And so many more!

Day #16:
Make-upless Monday: what beauty means to you
Beauty is about how you feel about yourself. Never let anyone let you feel like less of a person just because they don't feel good about themselves.

Day #17:
Another Day in the Life:
Work, work, and more freaking work.... *sigh*

Day #18:
Thankful Thursday:
Today, I was thankful for having a job and having great co-workers. Also, for my kid. She makes me feel better when things are not feeling so great.

I'm sorry I haven't been doing this more often, my work schedule has gotten crazy now that I know what I am doing, lol.
Have a great Friday everyone! :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment