Sunday, September 28, 2014

September Blogging Challenge: Days #21 - #28

Hi everyone! I am so sorry I have been so busy, I hope it settles down soon, I need a break from the chaos! lol.

Ok, here are days 21 - 28! :)

Day 21: Another OOTD:
I look like crap and have been in my work clothes and now in a tank and black pants, nothing special, cause I am too wore out to care, lol.

Day 22: Songs you currently have on repeat:
Into Nothing - James Alan
All of Me - John Legend

Day 23: Things you want to learn how to do:
Paint better.
Be more organized.
A management spot at work.
Not be so tired all the time.

Day 24: Favorite form of exercise and why:
Swimming! Cause it is fun and exercise! lol

Day 25: What are you reading currently?
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour - Morgan Matson
Nineteen Minutes - Jodi Picoult
Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
Conduit - Angie Martin
Allegiant - Veronica Roth
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist - Rachel Cohn
No Place like Oz (Dorothy Must Die #0.1) - Danielle Page
Big Fat Manifesto - Susan Vaught
Openly Straight - Bill Konigsberg
(Yes, I like to read a lot of books at the same time, so I can have variety. LOL)

Day 26: Your top 5 favorite hobbies/pastimes:
1. Photography
2. Reading
3. Drawing
4. Listening to music
5. Painting

Day 27: Your celebrity crush(es):
Mila Kunis
Ryan Reynolds

Day 28: Ten Things that make you the happiest:
1. My kids (Happy 13th birthday, to my baby!)
2. My boyfriend.
3. My photography.
4. Blogging.
5. Reading.
6. Writing.
7. My friends.
8. My family.
9. Technology.
10. My Dogs.


I will be back soon to finish up the month! :)
Have a great Sunday, everyone!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment