Tuesday, December 2, 2014

My First Planner Blog!

Hi everyone! :)

So, I am going to start a new series here on my blog, a planner series. This one will include The middle and end of November and then the beginning of December. I want to do them once or twice a month to cover the beginning, middle and end of each month. I am not as decretive as others and my months don't have a theme, I like chaos apparently cause that is what most look like, a ton of chaos. lol. I plan to start decorating the weekly planner part in January when the my planner starts it.

I have a Mead planner. I bought it at Target, it was originally $8.99 but I caught it on sale for $4.99 because it started at the beginning of November, and I got it half-way through November. I was excited. lol. This one also has a cover that you can add photos and other things to it because the insert slips in and out. I will show photos of that too for sure when I get to the photos part.

For 2016, I actually plan to make my own planner. I have figured out how to make one on my computer and am trying it out for a few months this year, to see how it goes. If I like it, I will make any tweaks I need to and go with it next year. I might even sell printables too of it is worth it. I will make sure to make a posting about it if I do end up doing that. :)

Ok, on to the photos! :)

This is the front cover, at the moment. It is only tentative though. I will end up changing it a few times, I'm sure. Most likely with the season changes.

I will post another photo soon. :)
This is the inside of the front cover. I actually really like how it has turned out so far, I am sure it will change too.

This is the first page, I have only added one sticker so far, but there will be much more added to it I'm sure.


This is for November. There is nothing grand about it because I only had it for the last half of the month, but it was still fun to decorate and fill in my information. Also, you can click on the photos to make them bigger, so you can see them more closely.


Here is the full view for both pages for December, one with the "Key" and "X-mas shopping list, one without those items. These are the monthly views, because the for November and December there are no weekly views, once January hits we will have weekly views too! :)


Here are the single page views from the month. These are just beginning of the month views, there will be much more added as the month goes on too.

So, this is what most the blogs will include. If there is anything else I could add to it, please let me know. I want to make these great blogs for sure. I will also do a blog about the supplies I have too. I am not sure when that will be, but before too long though.

Hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment