Tuesday, May 5, 2015

TBR List for Bout of Books 13

Hi everyone! :)

Well, it is that time again, Bout of Books Read-a-Thon!

So, here is my TBR list for the read-a-thon.

1. Papertowns - John Green
2. I Think I Love You - Allison Pearson
3. My Life in Black and White - Natasha Friend
4. The Year We Left Home - Jean Thompson
5. Nineteen Minutes - Jodi Picoult
6. Allegiant - Veronica Roth
7. 4 Blondes - Candace Bushnell
8. Lipstick Jungle - Candace Bushnell
9. One Fifth Avenue - Candace Bushnell
10. Sex and The City - Candace Bushnell


It is a bit of an ambitious list, but I wanna make sure I have plenty to choose from. :)

I hope you will join the read-a-thon, it will be lots of fun!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you have lots of great options there! I highly recommend Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult. I read it last year and really enjoyed it. I wish you the best of luck with the read-a-thon (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, I have been trying to read Nineteen Minutes for like a year... I am loving it but I keep putting it down. lol I hope to finish it this week! lol

    ReplyDelete