Sunday, March 29, 2015

A Few Favorite Movie Quotes!

Hi everyone! :)


So, I love movies. Plain and simple. I spend plenty of time watching them as I work at my desk, that's for sure. lol. So, I decided to share a handful of them. Maybe one of your favorites will be in the list, if so, let me know! :)












1. "I like Patricia. I love Patricia. Patricia makes coffee nervous." - You've Got Mail (Circa: 1998)
2. "You have a freak flag. You just don't fly it." - The Family Stone (Circa: 2005)
3. "And we were dressed head to toe in love... The only label that never goes out of style." - Sex and the City:Movie (Circa: 2008)
4. "I just want them to know that they didn't break me." - Pretty in Pink (Circa: 1986)
5. "That's very Zen of you, you must smoke pot." - Dead Like Me (Circa: 2004)





Everyone have a great week! :)


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment