Wednesday, October 29, 2014

So.... Sue Me....

Hi Everyone! :)

So, I dropped the ball on the read-a-thon. It was way to bad of a week from beginning to end for me to even think about doing the read-a-thon. I am not going to go into detail, but it was just a crap week all the way around. Sometimes, life can just shit on you and leave you wondering WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?! Yeah, that is what happened to me. lol.

From here on, I will be planning blogs again and making it happen. I love to blog and I have been letting other crap get in the way of that. I can't do that anymore. I am exited to do more book reviews and read-a-thons and so much more! :) I also will be starting to do monthly book hauls and my progress each month again. I loved keeping track of that stuff. I will figure out what the last one I did was and start there and break it up into the months on one blog post so that I can totally catch up. :)

I also plan to do a giveaway soon too! I have a few things to giveaway and I want to see about getting a couple authors in to giveaway prizes too! :) So, be looking out for that.

So, I finished up Gilmore Girls (all 7 seasons) the other day. I have always loved that show! Now, I am catching up on my currently TV shows that I haven't been watching cause I have been stuck on GG! lol. Parenthood this season, sad and happy and amazing! Grey's, uh yeah, I love this show and always will. They never have a dull moment for sure. lol. That's all I have gotten caught up on at the moment, lol.

It is 1:40 am and I am sitting here drinking coffee because I already can't sleep, so I am just making it worse, lol. I needed to get a post done, so I figured this was the best time to do it. I mean I have to be up at 8:30, but it's whatever, I run on no sleep and coffee all the time. lol.

I started reading What If by Rebecca Donovan, yeah so far so good! I love her as an author, the Breathing Series was amazing! She writes like a great YA novelist, but there is always a twist that will throw you off and it is where you least expect it. I love that about her! Plus, she includes a ton of amazing bands/music!

Elections are on the 4th. *sigh* I also have a dentist appointment that day, yeah I didn't even realize it when I scheduled it. Somehow it is funny to be though, cause I hate election day. Lines and big groups of people shoved into a place that isn't meant for that many people is not my idea of a way to kill an hour any day. I actually will do whatever I can to get out of it. I wish I would have gotten the early voting form in so I could have done that. But, yeah, I was super busy in that time frame. I will let you know how my voting experience is this year. lol.

Ok, that's all for tonight. I have other crap to do. But, look out for more blog posts coming soon! :)

Have a great rest of the week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment