Friday, November 21, 2014

Thanksgiving: 2014

Happy Holidays everyone! :)

So, Thanksgiving is 6 days away now. I thought it wouldn't be too eventful like most years. But, today I found out we are driving 5 hours away to my boyfriend's sister's brand new (2 month old) house! I haven't gotten to see it yet, so I am really excited! The teenager doesn't get to go with cause she will be with her grandma that day, which makes me sad, but it will be good for her to spend some time there. :)
It sounds like we will be leaving the night before Thanksgiving and driving there, then coming home the day after or even on Saturday, we're not sure yet.
I enjoy spending time with his sister, she is really sweet and we always have a lot to talk about. Plus, his other family will be there and they are all really nice! His parents we see often cause they live like 3 miles from us, but we don't see the rest of his family too often.
After we get back I will be posting photos and talking about our trip.

So, I have had a giveaway up for a week now and surprisingly I haven't had near the traffic as I did last time, I am really surprised and really sad about this. I hope over the next week I will get more traffic so that these authors can get their books out there! So, bring your friends to my blog so they can enter the giveaway too!
I am going to be doing a Planner blog soon! I just got a new one recently and I have been doing a lot with it and changed things up a lot from my last one. Be on the look out for that one.
I promise I will be blogging more, I have a few things in the works, I just have a ton of photoshoots to get edited, so I haven't had much extra time, but they are easing up.

Ok, that's it for now. Have a great Thanksgiving!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment