Monday, August 25, 2014

The Breathing Series by Rebecca Donovan: Review

Hi everyone! :)

Over the past 2 years, I have said many things on Twitter and Facebook and all kinds of places about The Breaking Series by Rebecca Donovan.

I can't for the life of me remember how I came across this series (I am sure it was probably Goodreads ), but I am sure glad I did! I have loved a lot of books over the years, but this series in itself truly made me feel and think. Emma's pain felt like my pain, that is hard, but it makes the book much easier to love and relate to.
Now, I have never had a "true" conversation with Rebecca, but I have exchanged pleasantries on Twitter and of course I follow her on most, if not all of her social medias and of course her blog. I enjoy reading the things she says, she is funny and real. I like someone that doesn't need to fake who they are to gain a faithful following.
Ok the books... One word... WOW!
They are deep, funny, sweet, powerful, and... just wow! Rebecca is a beautiful writer! She makes you truly feel what the characters are feeling. She makes you cry and laugh all in the same sentence. I fell in love from the first moment I started reading the first book.
Trust me, if you haven't read this series, you are missing out! It is worth every second you spend reading it! I can't wait til What If comes out next month!

Have a great week everyone! :)



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment