Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Book Buying Tag

Hi everyone! :)

I feel like I tend do similar stuff over and over, so I wanted to do something else sometimes. This just so happens to be one of those time! :)

Away we go.....

1. Where do you buy your books?
A. Book-a-Holics
B. Thrift books
C. Book Depository
D. Amazon

2. How many books do you buy a month?
0-10: depending on the month

3. Do you use the local library?
I used to all the time

4. What is your opinion on library books?
They are great! I just have so many books to read, it is hard to get through the books from the library in the allotted time

5. How do you feel about 2nd hand stores?
That is how I buy most of my books

6. Do you mix your read and TBR on the same shelves?
Different shelves but same bookcase

7. Do you plan to read all of the books you own?
Why would I own them and then not read them?

8. What happens to the books when you're done with them?
I trade them in for more books or I donate them

9. Have you ever been on a book buying ban?
Not on purpose. No money = no books :(

10. Do you ever feel like you buy too many books?
Is that even possible? lol

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment